WASHINGTON, June 26, 2018 – Juvenile Arthritis can occur in children under the age of sixteen. Today, this disease affects nearly 300,000 children in the United States. USA Medical offers assistance by providing discounts on medications prescribed for juvenile arthritis through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
Juvenile arthritis is an autoimmune disease that is commonly known to affect the joints in the body with inflammation, but many are unaware that juvenile arthritis can also affect organs including your heart, lungs and liver. USA Medical shares popular symptoms and management methods for those suffering from juvenile arthritis.
Common symptoms of juvenile arthritis include:
- Stiffness – This can make tasks like getting up from a seat and walking difficult.
- Pain – Children may not complain of joint pain, but a noticeable limp after waking up can be a sign.
- Swelling –This is most common in large joints, like shoulders, elbows and knees.
Although no cure for juvenile arthritis has been discovered yet, there are a number of alternative methods children and parents can use to help manage the symptoms and effects of this disease. Listed below are some ways you can help treat juvenile arthritis.
- Prescribed medication – Medications like ibuprofen and naproxen can help reduce pain and swelling caused by this condition.
- Exercise – Frequent exercise may help alleviate stress on the joints. Activities like swimming, cycling and walking are great because the impact on joints is minimal.
- Physical or Occupational Therapy – Working alongside a therapist can help keep joints flexible and maintain optimal range of motion.
USA Medical Co-Founder and President Jordan Sessler says “It’s unsettling to know that so many children are diagnosed with juvenile arthritis in this day in age. That’s why we’ve dedicated ourselves to making sure prescriptions are more affordable by offering the prescription savings program. No medications are excluded from possible savings up to 75%, brand name or generic. Helping those who need help is how we thrive.”
The pre-activated card is accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country—local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Costco, Target, Rite Aid, Walmart and Walgreens. Eligible Rx medications include levalbuterol, naltrexone, and fluticasone prescribed for asthma and allergies as well as thousands of other popular medications.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
About USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical has been given an "A+" rating by the Better Business Bureau.