WASHINGTON, January 23, 2019 — Each year it’s estimated 735,000 people in America will have a heart attack. Unfortunately, 47% of Americans have at least one major risk factor including obesity, diabetes, poor diet, and lack of exercise. USA Medical offers assistance by providing discounts on “dropped” medications through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program
For Hearth Month, USA Medical shares how to help maintain good heart health through physical activity, including:
- Walking: Incorporating at least 30 minutes of walking per day may help support good sugar levels and help maintain low cholesterol.
- Swimming: Unlike running that can put strain on joints and ligaments, swimming may be extremely beneficial because it allows room to focus on aerobic endurance.
- Biking: Low impact and great for all ages, biking is a great way to help increase cardiovascular fitness, muscle strength, and flexibility.
USA Medical Co-Founder and President Jordan Sessler says, “Sustaining a medication and exercise routine is key to heart health. That’s why we try to do our part by providing our free pharmacy discount card to help you afford your heart medications. Using it may help you stay on course with medication adherence. All brand name and generics are eligible for savings up to 75%.”
The pre-activated card is accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country—local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Costco, Target, Rite Aid, Walmart and Walgreens. Eligible Rx’s include
indapamide, bumetanide, aldactone, and other medications prescribed for heart conditions, as well as thousands of other popular prescriptions.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
About USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical has been given an "A+" rating by the Better Business Bureau.