WASHINGTON, Feb. 27, 2018 – For National Kidney Awareness Month, USA Medical reminds us about the importance of kidney care. The kidneys, better known as the body’s “complex” filtration system, remove waste, toxins, and regulate fluids and electrolytes. USA Medical offers support by providing discounts on medications for kidney disease through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
USA Medical shares these useful tips for kidney care from the National Kidney Foundation:
- Drink Water - boosts immune system, relieves fatigue and flushes toxins out
- Reduce salt intake - lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases, and reduces blood pressure & bloating
- Maintain a healthy weight - lowers risk of illnesses and complications like cancer, stroke, and heart disease
- Staying active - Increases strength and flexibility, boosts energy, and improves memory
USA Medical Card Co-Founder and President Jordan Sessler said, “Sometimes, caring for your kidneys includes taking prescriptions, including for comorbidities like heart disease and diabetes. That’s why we provide our free Pharmacy Discount Card to help reduce the cost of vital medicines you may need. No medication is excluded from possible savings up to 75%, brand name or generic. We never want cost to be the reason why someone doesn’t take their medication as prescribed.
The pre-activated Pharmacy Discount Cards are accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country — local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Walmart and Walgreens. Thousands of popular medicines are eligible for savings, including medications prescribed for the side effects of chemotherapy such as: ondansetron, lorazepam, alprazolam, dronabinol and ferrous sulfate.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
About USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need.